INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE 2016/679 EU REGULATION and legislations in force on the Processing of data and Confidentiality procedures
As a directly concerned party and with regard to the personal data you either provided or shall provide to Biesse srl, we hereby inform you of the following:
the Legislative Decree governing the personal data protection rights provides that all concerned parties must be informed on data protection procedures and, whenever required, to express their consent to the processing of their data.
With reference to the term "processing," the Code takes into account any operation or set of operations carried out, even without the support of any electronic tools, to collect, record, organize, store, consult, select, extract, modify, compare, use, cross-relate, disclose, delete or destroy data, also whenever the same is not recorded in a database.
Pursuant to the aforementioned Code, the term "personal data" refers to any information on a physical or legal individual, body or association that can be identified or that is identifiable, even indirectly through other information, including personal registration numbers, personal data, IP Internet connection addresses, etc.1.
Holder of the processing of the data
The holder of the processing of the data is Biesse srl, based in Brescia, Via Corfù 71; the internal office in charge of the processing of the data is the Administration Office, which can be contacted in case of any request or additional information at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the processing of the data
In order to perform the professional services required, Biesse must be in possession of the data needed to identify the customer, i.e. name, last name, social security code or VAT number, zip code, telephone number, email address and bank details for billing purposes. For certain activities, a copy of the ID is also required. The data is only collected and processed to ensure the correct and complete execution of the professional service required or to fulfill the consulting activities and issues on the industrial and intellectual property rights and titles; to file, obtain, maintain and defend patents, models and brands in Italy and abroad; to stipulate contracts of industrial and intellectual property titles; to draft technical and legal opinions on industrial and intellectual property titles; to provide consultancy and support in disputes and out-of-court or legal procedures on industrial and intellectual property rights and titles; to send notices and communications on the cases being managed and/or on the services and offers generally connected to industrial and intellectual property rights and to the activities carried out to fulfill the legal obligations required by law.3.
Methods used to process the data
a) The data will be processed using the following operations or sets of operations; direct collection of data in the office or via email, and subsequent registration, storing, archiving, consulting, processing, modification, selection, extraction, communication and deletion or destruction of the data.
b) The operations may be carried out with or without electronic or anyhow computerized supports. More specifically, the data will be processed on paper and/or digital means and archived in paper and digital form on internal and/or external servers, such as clouds, that are in any case protected by antivirus software, firewalls and devices capable of preventing any violation to and/or destruction of the same.
c) The data will be processed by the Holder and/or by the internal (employees or long-term associates) or external (as identified in the following section 6) individuals in charge of the same.4.
Provision of the data
The provision of the data required is strictly necessary for the purpose of carrying out the activities referred to in section 2.5.
Refusal to provide the data
The Company will not be able to fulfill the activities referred to in section 2 whenever a concerned party should refuse to provide the data required.6.
The data collected will be processed by the individuals in charge of the same and may be disclosed, for the purposes referred to in section 2, to: external associates, such as translators, trademark or patent agents and offices, consulting firms of the industrial and intellectual property industry and the digital software and platform companies on whom we rely to schedule and/or pay the taxes required for the patents, models and brands; lawyers, domiciled lawyers and consultants to whom the activities were entrusted; bodies in charge of issuing the patents, models and brands in Italy and abroad, such as - by way of example - the Italian Patent and Trademark Office (UIBM), the European Patent Office (EPO), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), the Worldwide Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO); the Revenue Agency and/or notaries for the registration of the documents; the Public Prosecutor's Offices and Consulates and Embassies of foreign nations to legalize the documents; the individuals operating in judicial branches, such as Courts, Civil Courts, Criminal Courts, Administrative Courts and Arbitration Boards; the opposing parties and their defenders in case of judicial or out-of-court civil, criminal or administrative disputes and, more generally, all individuals involved in the correct fulfillment of the purposes referred to in section 2, including Banking Institutions and/or accountants for the administrative, tax and accounting obligations.7.
Dissemination of the data
The data processed will be only be transferred to the individuals retained necessary, from time to time, for the fulfillment of the tasks entrusted and shall not be subjected to general dissemination and transfers, without prejudice to being published by competent offices whenever required for the ownership of patent, model and brand applications or licenses and/or in case of existing disputes or administrative procedures, pursuant to the laws in force.8.
Transfer of the data abroad
The personal data may be transferred to countries both within and outside of the European Union for the purposes referred to in section 2, i.e. to file, obtain, maintain and defend the patents, models and brands abroad.9.
Storing of the data
The data collected - names, addresses and phone numbers - is not sensitive data and is thus spontaneously stored for the fulfillment of the professional and potentially ongoing activities and/or for the management of cases that may concern the concerned party, even after years. The data is often recorded in databases, including public, patent, model and brand databases and/or of judicial authority. Therefore, the data will be stored until the concerned party specifically requests for its deletion.10.
Rights of the concerned party
At any time, the concerned party has the right to request the following from the Holder by means of an email to the internal office in charge:
- - confirmation of the existence or non-existence of his/her personal data and provision of the same in an intelligible form;
- - information on the origin of the data, its purpose, the processing method, the processing logic applied and the identification details of the holder and individuals to whom the same may be communicated;
- - the concerned party also has the right to request the updating, rectification, integration, portability, deletion, destruction and transformation (into an anonymous form) of his/her data or any interruption of the processing of the same when in violation of the law;
- - furthermore, the concerned individual has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her data and to file complaints to the competent supervisory authorities.
By signing the power of attorney and/or by confirming the professional assignment, the concerned party states to have received all of the information required by law and, in particular, those concerning his/her rights, and therefore approves to the processing of the data according to the methods and for the purposes specified in the information given and anyhow strictly connected to and necessary for the management of the professional relationship.
Cookies are the information often containing a unique and anonymous identification code. They are sent to the browser by a web server and are subsequently stored on the hard drive of a User's computer. The cookies are then read and recognized by the website that sent them in case of subsequent connections to the same.
They are mainly used to make the website work better and to provide commercial and marketing information to the website's owner.
The cookies used on our Website are based on the categories established by the International Chamber of Commerce and, more particularly, are:
- strictly necessary cookies:: essential in allowing you to browse through our website and to use its various features. Users will neither be allowed to use the search, comparison and purchasing functions, nor any of the other website services available without these cookies. These cookies neither collect your information for marketing purposes nor keep track of your browsing habits on the website. Website use requires the installation of these cookies. The website will not work properly if you block these cookies. You do not need to provide your approval for these cookies since they ensure the services required.
- performance cookies: to collect information on Website use, page visits and any errors that may be generated while browsing. Furthermore, we use these cookies to recognize the site from where you were originally directed to our website. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. In fact, all information is collected in an anonymous form and is used to help us improve the operations of our website. Therefore, our cookies do not contain personal data. In some cases, some of these cookies are managed on our behalf by third parties that are, in any case, not authorized to use them for purposes other than the ones mentioned above. Using our website is equivalent to approving to the use of such cookies. We will not be able to ensure the proper operations of our website if they are blocked.
- functional cookies: these are used to facilitate browsing on our website, to store the settings you have selected and to provide customized features. Selecting the settings and customized options is equivalent to approving to the use of such cookies. In some cases, we may authorize advertisers and third parties to install cookies on our website in order to offer customized contents and services. In any case, using our website is equivalent to approving to the use of this type of cookies. We will not be able to ensure the proper operations of our website if they are blocked.
- targeting cookies: these are used to collect useful information aimed at showing you specific ads that could interest you. These cookies will allow you to share our website and to click on the "I like" button used on social networks such as Facebook
Our cookies may remain present on your hard drive for different periods of time. In particular, the session cookies, which are valid for one search or browsing session, disappear once the browser is closed. Permanent cookies, however, may remain for different periods of time. Cookies of this category have a maximum duration of 5 years.
As a result of our Website's particular structure, blocking any cookie could prevent you from fully browsing the website and, especially, from using all of our services. Nonetheless, we hereby inform you that these cookies can be managed in several ways. You can disable the cookies or decide to receive a warning message before accepting one by changing the browser's settings. You can also delete all cookies installed in your browser's cookie folder.
Each browser has different settings management procedures. You can use your browser's "Help" button to find out where to find the aforementioned settings.